Wednesday, June 17, 2009

My First Photo Shoot






So I have been itching to get a hobby recently. I felt like I needed something to feed my creative side. I feel like I am an artist and need to create :) I have always wanted to learn photography and so Anton agreed that we should just go for it (I think he was sick and tired of my complaining) and so we bought a Canon Digital Rebel Xsi. I really just want to be able to take good pictures of my family, and if it turns into something more than great, but for now it will just be my creative outlet. So I had my first "shoot" on Sunday. My sister asked me to take some pics of her little boy and her step-granddaughter. The above pics were some of my favorites from the shoot.

5 comments:

Maggie said...

when did this start?? do you do any editing? I want some pics of us on the horses!! do you want to get creative in the country??

Josh and Leslie said...

Ummm...he's the cutest! Great job! Looks like a fun hobby for you. Hope all is well, haven't seen you or Mel in awhile....

Brindy said...

I am kind of coveting your camera right now. That is the one I was going to get, but bought the matching love seat to our sofa instead. If it is okay, I would like to check it out sometime. Have fun taking pictures.

Ana said...

what a fantastic photographer you turned out to be! that's awesome

Kris and MaLanie said...

I LOVE these pictures! You are a great photographer. I think I will have to hire you to take pictures of our baby girl.