Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Conklin Family Pictures

Thanksgiving weekend Anton's family had family pictures. A friend of the family, Amber Woolner, took the pictures for us. I think that she did a really good job. They were taken at a park up in Vancouver, WA. It was freezing cold, but at least there was sun! (please forgive me if I misspelled any names)
The Conklin Grand kids, 13 total

Kirk and Daya Tracy with their two children; Ellie and Payden

David and Sara Conklin with their four children; Ella, Bailey, Wyatt and Jada
Derek, Carrie and Hannah Conklin

Clinton and Dani Logan

Brandon and Cheryn Hunter with their five children; Dallin, Kyleen, Jerrin, Tamsen and Breanne.

Anton's family

Me, Madilyn and Anton

4 comments:

Maggie said...

cute photos.. you are skinny minny!

Ana said...

SO ADORABLE! I love the Conklins, even the ones I haven't met! madilyn is getting so big.

The Woolner Family said...

Those are great photos :) I'm glad you like them. You guys look sexy.

Josh and Leslie said...

Hey Jen! Congrats on your hubby getting into OHSU that is great! It's still weird to me that you are a Conklin...a good weird! Carrie is my visiting teaching partner now...although I must say we are not that good at going!! Have fun with your family over the holidays and maybe I'll see you when Char comes to visit! Madilyn is very cute too!!